Friday, March 22, 2013

Grandma Turns 90!

My beautiful grandma is my hero!
Words cannot describe how much I love, adore and admire her.
She has been a rock in my life from the very get go regardless of how I treated her as a bratty teenager.
My best childhood memories include the summers spent with my grandparents.
Our family had a small get together to celebrate this momentous day.
We had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with my aunt, uncle, mom, sister and her 2 children, and my 2 cuties.
Madison was definitely the entertainment at lunch.
Some funny moments include when she got mad at Rebecca and me and decided to just walk away, and when she found a broom and decided it was her mission to clean up the mess that her little brother made.
After lunch, we went back to my aunts  house where all the great-grand kids did some more entertaining, whether it be after the cat, playing on the piano, or stomping on the hardwood stairs.
We had to rush home due to prior engagements and that was sad, but I am so glad for the few precious hours that we were able to spend with her on her 90th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment